Industrial Enviro Tiles
Industrial Enviro Tiles are extremely durable and hard wearing. The tiles can be laid over virtually any hard surface including old, uneven or contaminated floors. They are environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable and fire retardant.
Enviro Tiles come in a wide range of colours which can allow you match your floors to your corporate colours. With quick assembly, no noise required during installation, no dust, we can install the tiles without interruption to your work.
Industrial Enviro Tiles Features:
- Extremely durable & hard wearing
- Good anti-slip properties
- Can be applied over old, uneven or contaminated floors
- Superior sound insulation
- Excellent impact & abrasion resistance
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
- Fire retardant
- Quick assembly, no noise or dust, without interruption to your work (no downtime)
- 25 year warranty
- Anti-Static available
- Good chemical resistance
The Enviro Tile range consists of 5mm, 7mm and 10mm thick interlocking tiles that are available in various levels of hardness as well as in an ESD / anti-static version. The tiles are manufactured in 8 standard colours and 4 surface textures. The tiles have good anti-slip characteristics, are low maintenance and are supplied with a full range of accessories including ramps, skirting, floor signs and marking tapes.
Examples of where you can use Enviro Tiles include:
- Production lines
- Assembly lines
- Loading bays
- Aircraft hangers
- Rest areas
- Clean rooms
- ESD areas